2014年7月17日

TO SHELIA

Twilight fades// Through blistered Avalon// The sky's cruel torch// On aching autobahn// Into the uncertain divide// We scream into the last divine// you make me real// you make me real// strong as I feel// you make me real// Sheila rides on crashing nightingale// Intake eyes leave passing vapor trails// With blushing brilliance alive// Because it's time to arrive// you make me real// you make me real// strong as I feel// you make me real// Lately I just can't seem to believe// Discard my friends to change the scenery// It meant the world to hold a bruising faith// But now it's just a matter of grace// A summer storm graces all of me// Highway warm sing silent poetry// I could bring you the light// And take you home into the night// You make me real// Lately I just can't seem to believe// You make me real// Discard my friends to change the scenery// Strong as I feel// It meant the world to hold a bruising faith// You make me real// But now it's just a matter of grace.// http://www.uniforme.jp